There are many ways of wrapping your hands, this is a TBC way that is as easy to remember as 2, 4, 3.
1. Loop over thumb, then under and around the wrist TWO times.
2. Go under your palm and wrap FOUR times around your knuckles to create a nice cushion where you will be taking the most impact.
3. Now back down to your wrist anchoring low on base of the thumb pulling over the top of the palm for the best position to wrap the fingers.
4. Wrap between your fingers starting with your pinky and ring finger a total of THREE times.
5. Finish at the thumb where you started in step 4 and wrap under your palm and around your knuckles.
6. Using criss cross motion alternate back and forth between your knuckles and your wrist, one time around your knuckles, one time around your wrist, leaving enough to . . .
7. Finish with a few more wraps around the wrist to give it extra support and stability.
8. Make sure your wrap is secure enough to support your wrist without cutting off your circulation.
9. All done!
It always helps to practice a few times if you are new, but if you still can't get it, have no fear, we are here to help!