Trying out different places to watch a game/fight/match (you name it) is crucial to finding your spot. Here are some of the top sports bars in SD to scope out.
Best Sports Bars in San Diego
- Home & Away: Home & Away embodies San Diego with its light and beachy feel. Its newest location is under the historic Encinitas sign on the 101 and is all about surf culture. Home & Away’s second location was rated the #1 sports bar in Old Town with a large outdoor patio, 22 rotating craft beers, BBQ, and games. It is also dog and kid-friendly!
- Wonderland Ocean Pub: With plenty of views (TVs and beach), Wonderland Ocean Pub in Ocean Beach is a great place to enjoy beautiful beachfront views while watching the game and snacking on some appetizers. Oh, did we mention the views?
- Barrel Republic: Barrel Republic (BR) has three locations in Pacific Beach, Carlsbad, and Oceanside. BR is extremely passionate about craft beer culture and coming up with unique meals to master any craving. They use an innovative self-pour system by swiping your wristband that is connected to your tab that you can pay at the end!
- Striders SD: With over 150 TVs and 15-foot TV wall, Striders SD is bound to meet all your game-watching needs. It’s the perfect place to watch, no matter what team you’re rooting for. Located in Downtown SD, across from the convention center with an open two-level floor plan, it’s the perfect place to watch the game (no matter what team you’re rooting for).
- Draft Republic: Head over to Draft Republic after a workout at our UTC location to watch the game. Draft Republic shows love for SD with a focus on local breweries and 38 beers on tap. The open space is decked out with large TVs, foosball, ping pong, shuffleboard, and more.
July 01, 2019